Scientific information about the Sardinella species in Ghana is scattered throughout many hard to find journals, workshop reports and grey literature. Much of the scientific literature is dominated by information about the northern West African Sardinella stock, not the stock in the Gulf of Guinea that is subject to different environmental conditions that might affect biological properties and behavioral patterns. Extensive review of available information was conducted using search engines (such as Google Scholar and SCOPUS) and universities and is summarized in this document.
- Participatory Mapping of Greater Amanzule Wetland Resources-Altas
- Open letter to the Hon. Minister of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development
- Call For Consultants for WiFVEs Baseline Study
- Hen Mpoano to plant 200,000 trees in the Greater Amanzule Wetlands under new AFR100 Project
- Report: Hen Mpoano Builds a Child Labour and Trafficking (CLaT) monitoring database