Scientific information about the Sardinella species in Ghana is scattered throughout many hard to find journals, workshop reports and grey literature. Much of the scientific literature is dominated by information about the northern West African Sardinella stock, not the stock in the Gulf of Guinea that is subject to different environmental conditions that might affect biological properties and behavioral patterns. Extensive review of available information was conducted using search engines (such as Google Scholar and SCOPUS) and universities and is summarized in this document.
- Hen Mpoano’s Deputy Director Selected to Join the Edinburgh Ocean Leaders Programme
- Report: Hen Mpoano Builds a Child Labour and Trafficking (CLaT) monitoring database
- SECRIFISE_Law Enforcement Activity Report
- Hen Mpoano begins Tree Planting in Cape Three Points Forest
- Hen Mpoano trains forest monitoring teams on the use of SMART tools